| Home |
Capt. Blake Muirhead
324 East King Street
Rockport, Texas 78382
| Classic Duck Hunting on the Scenic Texas Coast |
| Captain Blake Muirhead offers exceptional waterfowling in the Rockport, Texas area during Texas' annual Teal and Duck Seasons. Hunters enjoy classic duck hunting from well-camouflaged blinds on the scenic coastal flats. Primary species include pintail, widgeon, teal and redheads, with bufflehead and scaup ducks also plentiful. |
Duck hunts begin at legal shooting time, and finish when clients bag their limits, or about 10:00 am, whichever comes first.
Duck Hunting Rates Include:
- Transportation to/from blind
Duck Hunting Rates:
- Guided = $175.00 per person (min. 3)
- In only 2, $200 a person
- Unguided = $135.00 per person (min. 4)
- Unguided hunters are responsible for knowing their ducks, illegal ducks will be turned over to the game warden-no exceptions. If you do not know your ducks you need a guide!
- Hunting License and Waterfowl Stamp Required Duck Hunting/Fishing Combo*
Fishing/Duck Hunting Combos
- $275.00 per person (minimum 3)
- Additional person $275 each
- If only 2 people, $300.00 a person
- Groups of 2 can join other parties
We have great afternoon duck hunting for those who do not like to get up early and are interested in leisurely leaving the dock at about 1 pm and are often limited by early afternoon. We also have some of the best dove hunting south Texas has to offer. Our dove hunts take place on 700 acres of grain fields which are usually milo. Our dove hunts cost $100 a man. Limits are the norm on our dove hunts. We hunt both the regular early season and the winter season as long as the birds are there and the usually are.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking in order to secure your date(s). This deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the trip, but may be transferred to alternative dates as/if agreed by Gator Trout Guide Service.
Make checks payable to "Gator Trout Guide Service".
*Guided only; hunt until 10:00am, then fish the remainder of the day.